- Born in Gießen/Germany
- 1989–1994 study of Communication Design at the University of Applied Science Wiesbaden/Germany
- 1994 founding of the multimedia agency SCHOLZ & VOLKMER in Wiesbaden/Germany
- 1994–2002 managing director and creativ director of SCHOLZ & VOLKMER
- since 2003 consultant, concepter and designer in the field of communication, design and multimedia.
- since 2005 Professor at Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle
- since 2014 Prorector at Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle
Her work received over 300 national and international Design and Multimedia Awards e.g. Art Directors Club New York, London International Advertising Awards, New York Festivals, and the Grand Prize at the Cannes Lions.
- Under her leadership SCHOLZ & VOLKMER was rated the "Most Creative Multimedia Agency of the World" by US-magazin "Ad Age" and "Most Creative Multimedia Agency in Germany" for several times.
- Member of Juries
She is a regular member of several national and international Design- and Multimedia-Juries (e.g. Cyber Lions/Cannes, ADC/New York, The One Club/New York, London International Advertising Award, New Media Award, Effie, DMMA Online Star, Annual Multimedia, German Design Awardand).
- She is the co-publisher of the book „Jahr der Werbung“ (German Advertising Annual).
- University Organisation
Member of the project team responsible for the BURG Website
Member of the project team responsible for the marketing campain of all universities of the state saxony anhalt (launch autumn 2016)
Former positions: Prodean, Member of the council of the department of design, Member of the council of the university