Future Center Europe is a unique Volkswagen Group facility where a highly creative team of more than twenty nationalities and from all disciplines is given fantastic new challenges. We push the boundaries of technology and progressive digital workflows to develop holistic experiences. Our role as a creative hub is to inspire the entire Volkswagen Group (VW, Audi, Seat, Škoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, VW Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN).
TRANSPORTATION DESIGN INTERN (6 months, m/f/x)
- work on a wide range of projects: conceptual, advanced, series
- visualize your ideas in 2D and 3D (Photoshop, Studiotools, Vred, ….)
- push the boundaries of concepts and aesthetics
- open minded and visionary
- studying Transportation Design/Product Design/Concept Design
- good in analytical, communicative and conceptual skills
- a very good team player
- fluent in English
- a highly creative, interdisciplinary and multicultural team developing vehicle concepts
- exterior, interior and UX designers working together to create the best design experience for the future of our Volkswagen brands
- Please apply by sending your portfolio, CV and cover letter (in English) with job id 201818-VFCE-DE by end of 2018.
- Name your ideal start date (please ensure that you are enrolled for the complete time of the internship).
- Please send the files as attachments - no Dropbox, Google Drive or other file sharing links- to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volkswagen Group Future Center Europe GmbH