Our world is becoming mobile and digital. Living and working styles are changing, space is becoming more valuable. This calls for updates to furniture. We are looking for solutions in the living areas, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, for hotels or shops. Discover new design worlds, gain new storage spaces, let convenient functions evolve, make change your guiding principle.
Who can enter?
Participation is open to students enrolled at an university, university of applied science or any other educational institution with a creative focus. This includes in particular the faculties:
- product design
- Interior design
- wood technology
Entries can be submitted by individuals and teams.
What are the prizes to win?
- Top 3 winners: The winner will receive an attractive price package
- Financial award of € 1,000 / € 500 / € 200
- International PR for building a reputation
- SMART FURNITURE Workshop
- 1 university prize: The university which submits the most entries will be rewarded with € 1,000.
- Participation certificate for all participants
All participants must submit their entries electronically on the website of the International Design Award www.internationaldesignaward.com.
- The upload requirements:
- Brief description: the entry must be described so that the jury is able to fully understand your idea (in English)
- Optional pages of additional material: as computer modelling / drawings etc. which illustrates your development process
- Images: in PNG / GIF / JPG / JPEG format with a file size of ≤ 5 MB
- Presentation poster: Using text and images to provide a clear and concise presentation of your entry