The semester reserve collections contain literature for speciﬁc course elements in the current semester. Important literature and media for the relevant course element are made available as a semester reserve collection in the Library and/or as a digital semester reserve collection and these collections generally last for the duration of the semester.
The books in semester reserve collections are available to you on the lower ﬂoor of the University Library during the opening hours. DVDs and CDs in semester reserve collections can be obtained from the borrowing counter.
Literature is available in the form of reference items that must remain in the Library for this period. Please note that special permission is required in order to borrow books in semester reserve collections on a short-term basis.
List of current semester reserve collections:
- Michaela Anzer
- Materialismen – Prof. Dr. Nike Bätzner
- Seminarfach documenta (Prof. Nike Bätzner, Charlotte Silbermann)
- Seminarfach Bitterfeld (Prof. Nike Bätzner, Prof. Sara Burkhardt, Prof. Veronica Biermann, Prof. Bettina Erzgräber, Prof. Andrea Zaumseil)
- Prof. Dr. Veronica Biermann
- Prof. Dr. Sara Burkhardt
- Prof. Dr. Sara Burkhardt / Robert Hausmann
- Christina Brinkmann
- Prof. Guido Englich
- Prof. Bettina Erzgräber
- Xenia Mura Fink
- Prof. Bettina Göttke-Krogmann / Anna Gronemeyer
- Prof. Dieter Hofmann
- Prof. Dieter Hofmann / Prof. Matthias Zänsler
- Prof. Stephanie Kiwitt
- Marion Kliesch
- Bianca Koczan
- Hanna Litwin and Romin Heide
- Prof. Anja Lutz
- Prof. Axel Müller-Schöll
- Prof. Dr. Mirjam Schaub
- Moritz Schauerhammer / Alexander Rex
- Michael Suckow
- Prof. Vincenz Warnke
- Prof. Rolf Wicker
Digital semester reserve collection (Login necessary). If you are a lecturer, you can ﬁnd out how you can use semester reserve collections by consulting the Information for teaching staff.