We are MING Labs, a globally active user experience design company with offices in Shanghai, Munich, Singapore and Berlin. We aim to craft something magical every day by truly understanding and solving our clients’ challenges. We work with international corporate clients as well as start-ups and medium-sized enterprises tackling ambitious web and mobile app projects.
As our UX Design Intern, you will join a young and dynamic company and be an integral part of our vibrant and international team, you will gain exposure to international clients and interesting projects in a collaborative and friendly environment at our Berlin office.
Please bring a good understanding and experience in UX processes. Strong attention to detail and quality and the ability to work independently and with multidisciplinary team are also required. We love to work with people who are in a good mood and enjoy what they are doing. Besides all that, it would be great if you were willing to spend at least four months of your time to work with us. Very basic coding/web development skills (HTML/CSS) will make us fall in love.
What we offer:
- Insights into the work of an international digital agency
- Young and dynamic team and a relaxed atmosphere
- Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
- Good understanding of and experience with UX Processes
- Strong attention to detail and quality and ability to work independently and with a multidisciplinary team
- Studies in Interaction or Communication Design advantageous
- Very basic coding/web development skills (HTML/CSS) would be great
If you’re interested, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!