6 months Internship with extension possibility to one year.
15 days vacation
- Support the project-oriented preparation of 2D-assembly and -disassembly instructions as well as user manuals for our Steelcase product family
- Coordination and participation in product reviews
- Close cooperation with product development
- Support in creating 3D-animations for the assembly of the products
- You study technical editing, media technology or similar course of studies
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Structured working method and interest in modern, future-oriented assembly instructions in 2D and 3D as well as user manuals
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop is an advantage
- Knowledge of technical editing and illustration software such as PTC Isodraw or Autodesk Fusion
Steelcase is in the office furniture industry – in fact, we are the global leader – but we are in the business of creating inspiring spaces that help people love how they work. We have been around for more than 100 years but we are not afraid to change with the times. Steelcase has 10.000 employees, multiple manufacturing plants and sales offices, plus more than 650 dealers around the world. We are small enough to know you but big enough to offer you many different ways to learn and grow. For our new Learning and Innovation Center in Munich we are regularly looking for competent and ambitious interns.
CV + Cover Letter