As Designer Assistant (m/f/d) you will support our designers in the entire development process of our EDITED the label collections and follow up the product from initial sketch to production.
- Assisting the design team and collection development
- Updating design overviews and sketches
- Supporting to prepare style sheets, support with fabric and trim selection, reviewing and fitting of proto samples
- Working together closely with our design team, product management and technical department
- Trend research and market awareness: Store checks, fairs, etc.
- University degree in fashion design (or comparable degree/education)
- Knowledge of textile design, print and fabric
- Proficient with Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Fluency in English, proficiency in other languages is definitely a plus
- Strong passion for fashion and market awareness
- Reliability, flexibility, enthusiasm and team spirit
The online shop EDITED is where fashion-conscious women find the latest styles of the season. Our own brand EDITED the label stands for a unique assortment: a mix of fashion, accessories and shoes. With devotion and a love for detail, the design team of EDITED the label creates up to five lines per season that are inspired by the latest fashion trends from all over the world providing fashionistas with the newest trend pieces. The name EDITED is our credo: we create exceptional styles and present them in extravagant lines that we shoot with inspiring models and photographers at the coolest locations in the world.
You may send us your application either in German or in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)
Cover letter, CV and Portfolio in English or German
+49 40 638 569 284
STELL UNS EINE FRAGE!
JETZT BEWERBEN JOB ALERT ABONNIEREN