The Students’ Council regards itself primarily as the body that legitimately represents students’ interests and concerns both to the university and to society as a whole. The Students’ Council at Burg Giebichenstein meets in its ofﬁce weekly:
Our plenary sessions are held alternately on Mondays (3-5 p.m.) and Tuesdays (7-9 p.m.):
- 5/2, 7pm-2pm
- 8.5., 3-5 p.m.
- 5/16, 7 p.m.-2 p.m.
- 5/22, 3-5 p.m.
- 5/30, 7 p.m.-2 p.m.
- 6/5, 3-5 p.m.
- 6/13, 7-9 p.m.
- 6/19, 3-5 p.m.
- 6/27, 7-9 p.m.
- 7/3, 3-5 p.m.
These meetings are open to all students. People wishing to submit motions and other interested parties are always welcome.
Our tasks include:
- Representing the student body to the university’s institutions
- Supporting student projects
- Awarding interest-free loans for purposes relevant to study at the university
- Providing moral support to students
- Organising events
- Offering services such as equipment lending and childcare
Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle
Students’ Council (Studierendenrat)
P.O. Box 200252
06003 Halle (Saale)