- University and State Library (Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek), Halle
- German National Library (Deutsche Bücherei), Leipzig
- City Library (Stadtbibliothek), Halle
- National licences
- Overview of all libraries in Germany
- The city of Halle
- The state of Saxony-Anhalt
Services offered to students by the City Library in Halle
Students at Burg Giebichenstein receive four months of borrowing for free when they ﬁrst register at the City Library in Halle. This applies to books, audio books, DVDs, CDs, journals and magazines, maps, musical scores, language courses and lots more.
To register, please bring along your personal ID card and your student ID card. Students from abroad who do not have a personal ID card should bring along their passport and certiﬁcate of registration of their place of residence along with their student ID card. And what happens when the ﬁrst four months have passed? ... Students can continue to borrow for a further 12 months for just €7.50! Further information is available at www.stadtbibliothek-halle.de.
Campus Design, Neuwerk 7, 06108 Halle
Mon to Fri 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Reference library starting at 6 p.m.