Transferring from another university

Information for course applicants

Transferring from another university

The application for transferring between universities is to be submitted to the Office for Student and Academic Affairs.

If the applicant who wishes to switch between universities also wishes to switch course or subject at the same time, registration for the higher course section is possible only if he/she has passed the required ‘Diplom’ preliminary exam, intermediate exam or other equivalent exams.

Recognition of previous examination and course achievements and completed study periods is based on the relevant ‘Diplom’ examination regulations and the regulations regarding evaluation of particular course-related suitability.

Further information

Suitability test
Transferring from another university